Fantastic opportunity to switch! I only found out about this OLAY Total Effects beauty event yesterday and I reckon it’d be great to share with you folks, just in case you missed it as well. The first round of swap is already over but good news is there are two more swap dates. One is going to be held in the South (Alabang Town Center) and the other, North (Robinsons Galleria).
But to make it clear, here’s how it’s going to work:
Olay Total Effects Swap Mechanics
1. The Olay Total Effects Swap will allow women to swap empty bottles of non-Olay moisturizers worth at least Php200 for FREE 20g bottles of Olay Total Effects.
2. Swap will be held from 2 to 3 PM at the following venues on the following dates:
Event Center, SM Megamall Building A, August 29
- Corte de las Palmas, Alabang Town Center, September 5
- Fountain Area, Robinsons Galleria, September 12
3. To participate in the Swap:
- Swappers queue up at the swap venue on the dates specified above.
- Swapping will begin at 2 PM on each date.
- Swapping will be executed on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations will not be honored.
- While in the queue, swappers will be asked to fill in swapper information sheets with their name, age, e-mail address and mobile number.
- Also while in the queue, swap station personnel will verify that the swapper’s product qualifies for swapping:
i. The bottle is empty;
ii. It is a non-Olay moisturizer
iii. It is worth at least Php200 (based on a comprehensive list of moisturizers worth Php200 and up)
*If the swapper’s product fulfills all three conditions, swap station personnel will mark it as “okay for swapping.”
- When it is her turn at the swap station, the swapper surrenders her bottle marked “okay for swapping” to the swap station personnel.
- The swap station personnel give the swapper her FREE 20g bottle of Olay Total Effects.
- Only one product can be swapped per swapper.
- All swappers with eligible products, who join the queue before 3 PM on the swap day, will be accommodated.
Source with author edits
- Queue between 2pm and 3pm.
- Bring a Php200-worth (at least), empty bottle of a non-Olay Moisturiser
- You can only swap one bottle (yea, no hoarding LOL)
- You’ll be getting the 20g size (setting expectations right) which should come in a tall narrow dispenser, the one in the photo is a 50g one.
- Be patient and have fun!
I’ll definitely tell my friends about this, esp the ones who have been bugging me about getting moisturisers. Heh. Anyway, for you folks who are planning on going, I hope you can let me know how it goes! I hope your respective swaps go smoothly.
Related Read: First Impressions: OLAY Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Cream
Photo © 2009 Sasha Manuel