The Big Outlet Sale 2009

The Big Outlet Sale | Style Manila - Fashion, Beauty, Shopping, Manila Street Fashion

The Big Outlet Sale is back and they claim that it’s better than ever.

Participating Brands include: Rustan’s Marketing ( Tefal, Jack Nicklaus, Anne Klein, Coppertone, Cosmetics & Fragrances), Ben Sherman SEE By Chloe, Alexander McQueen, Natori, Zona Sul, Regatta, PUMA, Luxasia (Guerlain, Shiseido, Burberry, Makeup & Fragrances), Oakley, BOSE, Reef, JB Music & Sports, Giordano, Giordano Concepts, Giordano Ladies, PAC Sports (Precept, Nike Golf, Tourstage, Champ), JBL, Sennheiser, Creative, WD, Olympus, Dunlop, Slazenger, Mares, Titleist, Footjoy, Deuter Triumph, Hale Bob, Western Appliance, Big & Small, Orange Juice, Accent Micro, Moana, and much more.

Check out the deals they’re offering:

The Big Outlet Sale 2009 | Style Manila - Fashion, Beauty, Shopping, Manila Street Fashion

Again, details of the shopping event:

Start Time Friday, April 17, 2009 at 9:00am
End Time Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 8:00pm
Location Megatent
Address 30 Meralco Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines

See location map here.

FREE ENTRANCE for BPI cardholders. Additional discounts and freebies on selected merchants when you pay using your BPI Edge, plus raffle items exclusive to BPI Edge cardholders.

Did you folks go to the previous BOS held last year? What are your thoughts? How was it? You think it’s worth the trip this year? I’d love to hear your feedback!

Anyway, for you folksplanning to go, happy shopping!

Images: Malibu Enterprise

Feel free to subscribe to the Style Manila Feed or get updates via Email.

Related posts:

About Sasha Manuel

Sasha is the Founder and Chief Editor of StyleManila.com. Style Manila has been around since 2007. You can also follow her on Twitter (@angelisophia), Polyvore, and Instagram (@sashamanuel). Read more about Sasha Manuel.

Comments

1. Last year’s was a good sale. The only problem that we had was they moved the time of the opening of the first day to a later time (11 AM, I think) even if what was published was 9 AM. I hope it doesn’t happen again this year.

2. Vayie Ventosa- De Veas says:

I went to the December sale and had a blast. Most of the items for sale are really worth it :) Can’t wait for the next sale!! I am already planning on going there first thing Friday mornig, right after my shift (night shift) :)

3. Well, that’s a good news for me….

4. hi.. just wanna ask if the “power MAC center” is referring to the MAC gadgets or the MAC make-up?? im from cebu kasi and planning to go to manila to buy mac.. hope u can help..

5. Jerico Fernando says:

The Big Outlet Sale ’09 will have both Power Mac center and Mac Make ups. So don’t worry….

6. MAC (makeup)? Really??? Now, I’m really excited to go on the 18th. :)

What other makeup brands will be in the event?

Thanks!

7. Ms Sasha thanks again for sharing this one. I went to the BOS last year and i enjoyed it. My family’s waiting for the next one. here it is!! yey! thanks again :)

8. january says:

last year’s sale was ok, i got something from debenhams. i hope they would have a lot of items this time on a bigger discount :)

9. hi! can i use CCs other than BPI or should I pay in cash for my purchases? thank u!

10. Jerico Fernando says:

Only BPI Credit cards and cash are allowed. if your really out of cash, just ask the cashier to hide the transaction. they can do it. just don’t quote me!

11. I went to the last sale (December 08). The sale was great. Crowded. Unfortunately I went on the last day, and I was hearing a lot of the better deals went on the first day.

Yeah, I’m planning to go this year. Friday is perfect! Hope to score some shades and pants.

12. How much the entrance fee if without credit card?

13. Jerico Fernando says:

Only 50 bucks!!

14. Is the free entrance to BPI cardholders good for just the cardholder or also to a “plus 1″?

15. gosh! this is the sale event that I wouldn’t ever miss out! it’s really worth going to!!!

16. Jerico Fernando says:

Only for the card holders.

17. Which Bose products will be on sale? I’m eyeing a new computer speaker system and I hope the Companions are available there.

18. Baka naman puro ek-ek lang ang naka sale. Sales like this one give the impression you’re getting a great bargain kasi nga there is that big sign that they are on sale So medyo brainwashed na ang tao that their getting huge discounts. Pero when you check their regular prices hindi naman pala. Also, hindi kaya rejects na mga stocks nila dito? Meron kayang warranties especially with the electronic items. Is there a return/exchange/refund option in case the item/s you bought are defective like in regular stores?

19. anonymous says:

Big Outlet Sale ’09 is a bust. went there this evening after office puro benta mukhang tira tira na lang na hindi mabenta sa store nila. pero in fairness, marami naman mapagpipilian, un nga lang not that good na!dissapointed.

20. I was at the outlet sale yesterday. was able to enter without paying 50bucks. I just told one of the BPI staff that i have an Edge card. Puma accepts other cards nga pala. I just don’t know with the other merchants. kainis ung Crocs. hindi na maganda ung mga natira kahapon. =(

21. bimbo coles says:

“Big Outlet Sale ‘09 is a bust. went there this evening after office puro benta mukhang tira tira na lang na hindi mabenta sa store nila. pero in fairness, marami naman mapagpipilian, un nga lang not that good na!dissapointed.”

What do you expect? top fo the line guess jeans for 800???? latest models of oakley shades @ 40% discount??? Your expectations are the bust man.

22. hey, i saw in Facebook that there’s an upcoming big outlet sale again. Does anyone of you have details on this? I wasnt able to check the link in FB. Thanks!

23. Hi. Is this exclusive only for BPI cardholders? I’m planning to go tomorrow there.

24. @ Rowena: yes, there was a sale last weekend at the mega tent sponsored by bpie edge and petron-bpi, but it wasn’t “the big outlet sale”. i heard the next outlet sale will be in a month… :)

25. Grace Obeya says:

Hi, Canon decided to join last minute this event, we are slashing prices printers and digital cameras exclusively for this event. On top of this all printer purchase during this 3 day event will also get a bonus P1000 Free Bench GC if they buy an extra ink with thier printer, totally Crazy deal.

26. the bpi big outlet sale 2009 sucked! we had to wait under the blazing hot sun for 30 mins before we were allowed to enter, went there yesterday. not much good items to choose from and those that are on 80% discounts are just stupid stuff. last year was even better. this BIG SALE is a hoax!

27. Hi Sasha!

We have The BIG Holiday Outlet Sale 2009 coming up in 2 weeks! I’ll email you the deets! It’s in SMX na!

28. ahm,, i just wanna ask if okay ba ung mga items na SALE dto sa smx… i was plannin to buy shoes(puma)and magcconsult sna ako kng bago ba ung mga items na SALE or bka nmn mga luma na…. ayoko kcng msyng pnta ko…hehe

Trackbacks

1. […] the The Big Outlet Sale 2008 and gave away complimentary tickets then gave you a heads up when they held it last April, I reckon it’s somewhat safe to assume that you know what this post will be all about, […]